Operates IMAX projector and has complete understanding of the theater's audio-visual and support system.
- Ability to operate and maintain the IMAX projection system, including the film transport mechanism and the illumination/optics assembly
- General knowledge of theater lighting and audi-visual control systems
- Knowledge of how to operate and maintain Sonics Sound System including the 35mm dubber, programmable equalization controls, audio mixing controls and associated audio equipment
- Understand and regultate projection booth electrical, water and air systems
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems as they arise and performs appropriate repairs
EOE/M/F/H/V. No phone calls please.
How to Apply
You can download a Adobe Acrobat PDF file of our Application for Employment Form, and print it at home to fill out. Or stop by our Key Highway entrance for an application.
Mail or Deliver Resume with Cover Letter to:
IMAX Projectionist-Part Time
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore MD 21230
Or fax it to 410-545-5974, Attn: Human Resources.